Apache Software Foundation Events
The ASF runs and participates in a number of events related to our Apache projects throughout the year. These events have three main purposes:
- Educate the world about the work and mission of the ASF
- Provide technical information about our many Apache projects
- Build developer and user communities
Note that the ASF Travel Assistance Committee provides financial assistance for selected ASF events, to those who would otherwise be unable to attend them.
Follow us on Twitter at @ApacheCon for the latest news and announcements.
Disclaimer: Events called ‘ApacheCon’, ‘Apache Roadshow’ or ‘Community over Code’ (events in bold) are official Apache Software Foundation events. Other listed events are put on by projects, or third-party producers, and are listed here to support our community, but are not official Foundation events.
Past Events & Get Involved
- See the archive of past ApacheCon events, stretching back to 1998!
- Want to get involved? Volunteers are welcome on a variety of tasks.
- Running your own Apache-branded event? Be sure to get trademark permission.
ApacheCon and all ASF-run events operate under the terms of the ASF’s Code of Conduct.